CrossCurrent Encounter Retreat/ 20-Mar-2005 22:52 -
Encounter Retreat/ 18-Apr-2005 19:50 -
Goofing off with Friends and Family/ 14-Sep-2005 19:27 -
LibraryOfCongress/ 26-Aug-2005 00:59 -
Trinidad_2002/ 27-Nov-2004 15:12 -
Wonderful Week in Key West/ 25-Sep-2005 01:10 -
YWAM Orlando/ 26-Jun-2005 15:48 -
YWAM Orlando 2/ 24-Jul-2005 15:47 -
YWAM Orlando Buddies/ 26-Oct-2005 21:45 -
books/ 29-Nov-2004 09:06 -
cheeto bad/ 22-Dec-2005 00:33 -
clarissa_shalani_artsy/ 23-Dec-2005 16:03 -
friends/ 29-Nov-2005 16:02 -
hanggliding_trip/ 03-Jan-2005 22:51 -
headshots/ 17-May-2006 17:33 -
if_women_controlled_the_world/ 13-Nov-2005 21:18 -
jamaica_team.jpg 10-Jul-2005 17:04 25K
korea_jan_2004/ 16-Apr-2005 22:50 -
nyfa/ 29-Mar-2006 02:53 -
ywam richmond/ 28-Nov-2005 15:57 -
On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.
Comments