Skip to main content

WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Beyond Microcredit, Part II

WorldChanging: Another World Is Here: Beyond Microcredit, Part II WorldChanging.com has been the most source of inspirational news I've found. According this site I have a lot to look forward to in Brazil when throw some of my time into bridging Christian ministry with all the great initiatives already in circulation like this one on Microcredit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netsquared likes Village and I'm in LA now.

On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

do you ever feel shutting down and starting from scratch?

I want to move to Brazil and fabricate some kind of reality that doesn't depress me doesn't bore me to tears and subject me to months of pointlessness punctuated by a few faint glimmers of hope. God where did I go wrong? How I did I allow things to get so bland? Why can't I break free from the monotony of adulthood? -- Darian Hickman http://www.darianhickman.com cell: (703) 201-0524 work: (703) 742-7660 x238