Fiber Optics Takes the Long Way Home Telecom infrastructure is the perfect place to initiate large scale cooperatives. This article gives a basic understanding of why traditional mega-corporations are so unresponsive to installing fiber optic cable to improve service to customers. This is just one more example of why we need to make large-scale customer-owned corporations a reality. Capital Power to the People.
On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.
Comments