Skip to main content

USPS is total crap; we need issue and accountability app way better than BBB.

Overnight service results in 3 days late service. And further below is what you see when trying to file a complaint. When I called about the package hold time was between 40 min and 60 min.

My recent experience with the Overnight Service of USPS further drives the need for an app for tracking the interaction with a company or government agency.  We need something that makes it easy to capture all the emails, chat windows, phone calls sitting on hold, broken email links, broken or just shitty web forms, tweets.   We need an app that makes it easy to also publish to a public site for accountability including the time it takes for a company, agency to resolve the issue.

It will need:

  1. Datamasking features blackout email addresses,  HIPAA data, financial data specifics, phone numbers, ssns etc.  
  2. The public site will be have stats on different companies.  Awards for fastest resolver of issues. Rankings.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netsquared likes Village and I'm in LA now.

On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

Physics Moment: how many zoom levels does the Universe require?

I made a quick table of reference lengths in meters to figure out if I ever made a data visualization tool for the entire universe, how many zoom levels would it have to support? One zoom level is one power of ten.  reference length power is there anything meaningful that's smaller than planck length? planck length 1.62E-35 meters nanometer 1.00E-09 meter 1.00E+00 kilometer 1.00E+03 light year 9.46E+15 meter diameter of known universe 4.40E+26 So the total zoom levels of the Entire Universe are: 61.00 61 zoom levels is way more than Farmville or Warcraft So 61 zoom levels. How do these zoom levels compare to the Big Data Explosion.   reference quantity of data bytes bit 1.25E-01 1 or 0 and that's it. byte 1.00E+00 base unit for most data types in programming languages kb 1.00E+03 Starting number for web optimized images and javascript libraries mb 1.00E+06 Starting number for a song gigabytes GB 1.00E+09 This is base unit of $10 USB sticks terab...