Skip to main content

Kiva is working and working well

Kiva logo
Here's the latest note I got from Kiva about my borrower I'm funding in Kenya. I just wanted to show that the Kiva system for helping entrepreneurs is working:

Dear Darian Hickman ,

The business you have loaned to, Elizabeth Wambui Njoroge , has made a repayment of $240.00. The total amount repaid up to now is $720.00. The payment was collected and deposited by Women`s Economic Empowerment Consort. This repayment will be divided amongst all the lenders who helped to fund this business, depending upon the percentage each lender contributed. Note that you cannot actually withdraw or reloan these funds until after the loan term is complete.Comment:

scheduled repayment

To view your Kiva loan portfolio go to:
http://www.kiva.org/app.php?page=account



______________________________
Loans that change lives
http://www.kiva.org/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netsquared likes Village and I'm in LA now.

On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life?

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? Here is an incredibly powerful step every Christian should take in their spiritual growth. I went on a retreat this year the weekend before Easter with my church to go through the process of taking inventory of my sin and repenting of it. My prayer life is stronger than ever now because there is no longer that wall of unrepented sin blocking Him from hearing me.