Skip to main content

My first Skypecast podcast thinga-ma-jigger.

It wasn't my smoothest talk ever, but it went pretty well. Allan Benamer author of www.NonprofitTechBlog.org interviewed me for a podcast. I've never listened to a podcast much less made one, so this is a pretty cool first-time experience. :)

Village development is going pretty well. Seattle didn't have power this weekend due to trees falling on power lines, so my programmer Anton has some catchup to do but nothing scary. For you game geeks out there our main algorithm challenge is pathfinding for characters on the map.

Things here in Palo Alto are pretty quiet. Most of the Stanford students have vacated the premises for the holidays. I will too but not until Christmas day. I'm doing a pseudo-holiday of one week in VA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netsquared likes Village and I'm in LA now.

On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life?

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? Here is an incredibly powerful step every Christian should take in their spiritual growth. I went on a retreat this year the weekend before Easter with my church to go through the process of taking inventory of my sin and repenting of it. My prayer life is stronger than ever now because there is no longer that wall of unrepented sin blocking Him from hearing me.