-

- One of my YWAM buddies from YWAM Virginia, Kay just found out she has some cysts on her thyroid and a couple of them are probably cancerous. Pray for her complete recovery. She's been in Brazil helping start up a School of Jewish Studies there and is planned to go to Kiev, Ukraine to help with their SJS as well.
On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

Comments