Skip to main content

Third week going very well.

Classes have been taking up most of my time, so I've actually slowed down a little bit with meeting new people. However, I did finally visit with YWAM LA last night. They had an awesome time of worship and also Fred Markert (a ywam veteran) gave a great talk on how Jesus is really the answer to solving most of the worlds current problems be it corruption, AIDS, famine, or poverty. It was quite refreshing to be around YWAMers again. =) I miss you guys.

This past weekend of shooting was pretty interesting. I got be a burglar in one shot and a drunk bum wandering LA in another. Hopefully I'll get a copy of the films soon so I upload some clips to Google Video. Speaking of which, I helped my friend Allan Turner-Ward upload is reel to Google Video the other day check it out:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7630917745652713475. I met this Limey a week or two ago. Awesome guy. I really hope his career takes off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life?

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? Here is an incredibly powerful step every Christian should take in their spiritual growth. I went on a retreat this year the weekend before Easter with my church to go through the process of taking inventory of my sin and repenting of it. My prayer life is stronger than ever now because there is no longer that wall of unrepented sin blocking Him from hearing me.

The YWAM VA Experience

Before Che Guevara hooked up with Fidel Castro to start the revolution in Cuba, he used his training in medicine as a ticket to travel all over Latin America offering help wherever he went and build relationships across the continent. I am finding out my ticket to travel the world and serve is computers. Serving YWAM VA as resident computer geek has been an awesome excuse to build relationships with YWAM missionaries, and learn more about what God is putting on people's hearts to do for His kingdom. Several ywamer's here ( Monica , Kay, and Mike) are answering the call to mend a very damaged relationship between Jews and Christians. After a couple millenia of organized Christianity committing atrocities against the Jewish people there is now a new flood of Jews discovering Jesus. Christians are finally treating Jews in a Christ-like manner and they are responding by embracing Jesus as their Messiah. The Jewish World Office Ywamers here are pretty excited to see the number of M...