Skip to main content

Headed to Acting Workshop on Saturday =)

I'm headed to Burbank, CA early Saturday morning to get ready for a month long acting for film workshop. I decided to go two weeks early and do some exploring and research before I started classes. I'm leaving out of Richmond, so I don't think I'll be stopping by CrossCurrent before I go. :( Please let me know if you have friends in that area. I still haven't settled on a place to live in the area yet. And also let me know of any good churches or Christian fellowships in the Burbank area. Oh yeah, if you're on the West Coast over the next 6 weeks come visit me. My school is at 3801 Barham Blvd, Los Angeles, CA. I'll still have my cellphone with me so getting in touch with me should be easy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netsquared likes Village and I'm in LA now.

On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life?

Have You Made the Wonderful Discovery of the Spirit-Filled Life? Here is an incredibly powerful step every Christian should take in their spiritual growth. I went on a retreat this year the weekend before Easter with my church to go through the process of taking inventory of my sin and repenting of it. My prayer life is stronger than ever now because there is no longer that wall of unrepented sin blocking Him from hearing me.