Skip to main content

I woke up with the words subway strategy stuck in my head.

So I googled subway strategy and found these links at the top. First
is about a 19-year-old kid who campaigned for NY city council by
riding the subways all day to talk to commuters. Just what I needed,
another article to make me feel like a slacker. =)
http://www.gothamgazette.com/searchlight2001/tail1.html

The second article is Subway's franchise site. I had no idea they
were the second largest fast-food chain in the world. Maybe that's
the franchise I should start!
http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/AboutSubway/subwayPressKit.aspx
--
Darian Hickman
http://www.darianhickman.com
(703) 201-0524

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Netsquared likes Village and I'm in LA now.

On March 13th, Village the Game received a great response from the NetSquared NetTuesday meeting in San Francisco. It's really encouraging to meet so many people who want to help Village succeed. Now I'm off to LA to work with buddies in "the industry" for creating some promo videos for Village the Game. Most recent epiphany I've had: Sharing the vision of Village is a lot more effective in a visual format rather than as a casual conversation at a bar. :) If you're in LA let me know. I'd love to catch up.

do you ever feel shutting down and starting from scratch?

I want to move to Brazil and fabricate some kind of reality that doesn't depress me doesn't bore me to tears and subject me to months of pointlessness punctuated by a few faint glimmers of hope. God where did I go wrong? How I did I allow things to get so bland? Why can't I break free from the monotony of adulthood? -- Darian Hickman http://www.darianhickman.com cell: (703) 201-0524 work: (703) 742-7660 x238